Easily sell any customized services & products creating your own flat and responsive cost calculator or payment forms (even with a subscription !) on your WordPress website.
This unique plugin can be used to sell any type of service or products: applications, websites, graphics, SEO, pets, lunar fragments …. or anything else.
Your customers can get an accurate estimate of their request (the final estimate/order is sent by email) or directly do payment using Paypal or Stripe. The customer’s email can be automatically sent to your MailChimp / MailPoet / GetResponse list.
You can also choose to hide all prices from the form and emails to use it as a classical form.
Its intuitive and powerful conditional system and its many components allow you to create any type of form easily.
WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder also works with WooCommerce & Easy Digital Downloads: you can easily create a gift creator or a smart products packs generator. The selected products can be automatically added to the cart at end of the form.
It is also able to do distance calculations and complex custom calculations, using powerful and intuitive visual tools.
WP Cost Estimation FEATURES
- Fully responsive
- Multiple forms management
- Fully manage Steps and Items
- Can make Paypal and Stripe payments
- Powerful conditional system: visually link steps and easily add conditions
- Powerful calculation system: create easily and visually complex prices calculation for your products (formulas)
- Unique and smartly designed backend
- Items can be check box, text fields, number fields, text areas, dropdowns, date-pickers, time-pickers file fields, rich content, colorpickers, layered images, sliders, shortcodes, or images
- Items can be grouped, required, selected by default, or have a negative cost
- Items can be selected by quantities
- Items can be hidden/displayed depending on conditions
- The selection of the quantity can be done using buttons, number field or slider
- Items images can be automatically filled with the selected main color
- Item may have a price or apply a percentage to the total
- Multiple files upload fields with image preview
- Freely define the allowed types of files and max number of files for each file upload field
- Customize colors, font, texts, and currency
- Easily use any Google Font in your forms
- Integrate your forms in your pages using shortcodes
- Open a form as pop-up simply using a CSS class on button
- Fast & easy import/export data system (images included !)
- WooCommerce support: items can be woo products, and can be added to cart automatically
- Easy Digital Downloads support: items can be digital products and can be added to cart automatically
- You can create your own text fields in the last step
- If you prefer, you can assign a Gravity Form to the last step
- You can apply differents reductions depending on the quantity selected
- Confirmation email can be sent to the customer too
- Emails can be customized from admin
- Progress bar can show total price or step number
- Estimations and payments work with subscriptions
- Forms can generate a single price + a subscription price at same time
- You can choose to set a percentage of the total price for Paypal payment
- Payment can be enabled depending on defined conditions
- Statistics panel
- Orders are stored on backend
- Orders can be exported as .csv
- Orders can be sent as .pdf by email
- Stored orders can be edited directly from backend
- Change items order by drag and drop
- Step can have description under title
- Steps and items can be hidden ( easily apply tax in your forms)
- On each link, freely choose if all conditions must be filled or only one to activate the next step
- Facultative legal notice on the last step
- A specific URL can be opened in new tab when selecting item
- A summary can be displayed on the last step
- Discount coupon codes management
- Customer’s information can be automatically sent to your MailChimp / MailPoet / GetResponse list
- Contact can be sent before the end of the form
- Google analytics support
- Distance calculations (using Google Maps API)
- Conditional final redirections
- Result can be a price range
- Fully translatable using .po file or WPML
- German and French translations included
- 3 demonstration forms included
- Automatic updates
- Reactive support
- And much more!