What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Trendomatic – WebHose + Google Trends Post Generator Plugin for WordPressis a breaking edge (made in 2017) articles/blogs/reviews/e-commerce products/darkweb articles based post generator autoblogging plugin that uses the WebHose API combined with the Google Trends API, to turn your website into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
You can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- E-Commerce products
Other plugin features:
- v2.0.0 update: Ability to import content from the DARK WEB!
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- shortcode to list all posts generated by this plugin: [trendomatic-list-posts type => ‘any’, order => ‘ASC’, ‘orderby’ => ‘date’, ‘posts’ => 50, ‘category’ => ’’, ‘ruleid’ => ’’]
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- generate post or page or any other custom post type
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- option to automatically delete generated posts after a period of time
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- option to copy or not images locally
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
- Save and restore rule list from file
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- This blog is dedicated fully to this plugin! Try it out now!
- After update 1.5.0, the plugin supports only PHP 7.0 and newer
- PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php