Mega menu dropdown
Full width drop down with images
Amazon sidebar menu
Sidebar navigation menu
- a sidebar with initially expanded levels
- a sidebar with active branch only
- simple drop down settings.
Quick way to customize menu styles
Dropdown width modes
Magento 2 menu widget
- Enable Amazon-like sidebar menu.
- Show Menu with initially expanded levels.
- Choose between horizontal (Top) and vertical (Sidebar) menus.
- Set the drop-down positioning.
- Wrap into block template.
Navigation Pro widget with themes support
- Blank (Default)
- Dark (Fully Dark, Dark Bar, Dark Dropdown)
“LinkBar” mobile menu
Slide-out navigation menu
Simplified styling with custom CSS
The nowrap feature
When creating an excellent user experience in your e-commerce store, you have to focus on navigation first. It is clear that it must reflect a common set of usability principles. Start with navigation menus that really help customers search for products at your Magento 2 website.
How to create the intuitive and easy-to-manage website navigation menu? Try out the Navigation Pro extension. Using this powerful tool, you will improve the Magento 2 navigation menu at all levels.
Our module allows you to create different navigation menus with custom items and drop-down content. Supports all touch devices, tablets, and phones.
Navigation Pro extension will help you to:
- Take your site navigation to the next level.
- Create eye-catching navigation menus.
- Build mega menu with ease.
- Show Amazon-like and Iconic menus.
- Add multiple subcategories inside drop down.
- Style navigation menus with custom CSS by using simplified configs.
- Enhance the customer search experience all around a website.